Monday, August 25, 2008

Greetings from Denver

This convention is going to be more fun than a donkey show in Tijuana. My man Barack has picked Joe Biden to be his running mate which is awesome for me. I mean I can make up bumper stickers that say "Barack & Joe in 08!" Sweet. I'm really enjoying this shit. Even if I lose, I'm going to do this again in 2010. I mean how else would a shlub like me have access to over $1 million. One FUCKING million, are you kidding me? I get to ride around in limos, hobnob with very important people and give my flunky buddies jobs. This is so goddamned easy.

Gotta run, I'm going to go have a drink with Jimmy Carter.

'I have sinned'

I bet you have you sly sonofabitch, I bet you have!

Joe Garcia, Democrat for congress in Florida's 25th congressional district running against Mario Diaz-Balart.

No comments: