Saturday, September 13, 2008

Holy fucking shit!

Man, I'm sorry about not blogging lately it's just that the convention was crazy with a capital "C". A lot of snow in that football stadium that Thursday night and I'm not talking about the kind that falls from the sky. Anyway, it was a great speech by my buddy Barry but those fucking REPUBICS stole his thunder by nominating that cunt Sarah Palin. What the fuck is a "hockey mom" anyway? Why does everyone think that's funny or cute or something. Who the fuck cares about that kind of shit? What the country needs is socialized medicine and instead we're concerned about some gun-toting bitch with a retard kid. Jesus H. Christ. Now it looks like Florida is lost. It was going to be hard enough for me to beat dumbass Diaz-Balart as it was, but people are now starting to shift toward McCain in droves. There's even a bunch of dumb bitches called PUMAs that are still pissy about Hillary losing. Get over it you whiny whores, you're gonna blow it for all of us. Everything was going so well and now it's all turning out so shitty. I want to be a representative in the House of Representatives or else get me a nice patronage job. I don't want to work. I hate work. Hockey mom, my ass! Screw her. We gotta Swift Boat her.

Joe Garcia Democrat for Congress in Florida's 25th district running against Republican Mario Diaz-Balart.

No comments: